Go the Extra Mile- Napoleon Hill
In a conversation I had with Robert G Allen he said that we should give to give. There has been the coined phrase saying what we give we receive in return. He is suggesting that we give to give and not expect anything in return. This is a way of going the extra mile in being genuine in our gift giving.
- Strength and struggle go hand in hand.
- Render more and better service than you are paid for, and sooner or later you will receive compound interest from your investment.
- The end of the rainbow is at the end of the second mile.
- The quality of the service rendered, plus the quantity of service rendered, plus the mental attitude in which it is rendered, equals your compensation.
- The more you give, the more you get.
Are you giving in order to get or just in order to give? Give to give and see what happens!!